it sounds a lot like this…
I’m completely overwhelmed.
Am I really here?
I’m scared and not sure I know what I’m doing.
In less than two months, I’ll be hosting a huge party for people I don’t even know…
Have I mentioned that I’m an introvert? My fiancé is an extrovert
He is energized by lots of people. I am not.
Is it too late to elope?
What if I freak out?
what if [insert a million other different things to worry about]?
- It’s OK to eat alone: Q&A with Susan Cain (ted.com)
- What’s the Big Deal? (anintrovertlife.wordpress.com)
- Introverts in an Extroverted Society (blogs.psychcentral.com)
- Is this right? The extrovert “ideal” (yliapu.typepad.com)
- Are Extroverts Happier than Introverts? (psychologytoday.com)
- And Now for Something Totally Different (animalsdeservetolive.com)